Wednesday, April 22, 2009

busy, busy, busy

I saw this really neat guy while waiting to go into work the other night.. Very Cool!
He or She was eating dinner. I'm glad I didn't get a picture of the meal! I think she' a red tailed hawk but don't take my work for it.
I'm certainly not a bird expert!










Today we picked up sticks out of the back yard





So we could cut this very long grass!



And we found this Robin's nest in our car port. I looked up and was staring right into a georgeous birds eyes. I said "hello" and she promptly flew away frightened.. I hope she comes back.



And the girls cleaned and "sanded" this cute little table I found next to the road (about a year ago) so they can paint it with the colors left over from their rooms.. Pink and Blue.




Today we're off to our FAVORITE barn run by a friend.
Avalon - don't you love that name! where we will clean stalls, play in barns and secret passages and ride ponies and horses! We are so lucky to have this in our lives... Every one needs a barn to play at and be a kid in I think..

Enjoy the day! It's supposed to be in the 70s in Missouri today...

No comments:

Post a Comment