Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday

Another day. School in the morning and I have got to finish 3 renaissance costumes by
Saturday!

The girls and I are volunteering in our second year at the Greater St. Louis Renaissance festival this year.

http://www.stlrenfaire.com/index.html

I have a Rowan Hood, a Fairie, and a Merchant's wife (me) that I have to finish.
I doesn't help that I took mine completely apart yesterday because I could not figure out how to attach my bodice to the skirt without it looking awful. So now I've started over with my bodice - which really only takes an hour or so to finish - and no boning support this time I think.

This year my girls are the ONLY children in our group. I think this is going to be our make it
or break it year. No fun for me if they're not having fun too...

Tomorrow we get to go to our favorite barn - Avalon Horse farm and then again on
Friday where my friend and I will offer our co-op class. Hiking on the trails at Avalon.
That is if the rain stops and it's actually dry enough to hike. We'll see.

Pictures to come..
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment