Monday, April 20, 2009

Busy Weekend

Wow - I had a busy weekend! These weekends completely throw me off.
I rarely have time to sit at home and breath! Friday we had our home school
co-op - Daisys for the little one. My big one could not find anything to suit her
needs or wants this year. Not even fencing, which I tried very hard to push.
Saturday was work for me and this Sunday was the one Sunday this month
I worked. I'm a library clerk. Simply put, I put books on shelves. You'll
usually find me with ear buds :)
Then, with the girls, immediately off to a party at our favorite horse boarding
barn :) Horses and Simon says.. What could be more fun to watch!
Home School meeting this afternoon and work again this evening.
Luckily tomorrow we get to stay home! We'll work on school work,
watch some school related videos, read, hopefully it will cease raining enough
so we can get some yard work done. Between raining, work and everything else
I've done little else than start my starters. Then art projects, dinner, violin,
reading on the couch - what could be better.

Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment