Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Missing in action

I promise I will write more tomorrow! I've been so busy:)
Finishing school for the "summer" and Renaissance Faire have kept
us pretty busy for the past couple of weeks...
Summer camps at Avalon Horse farm are coming up soon and I'll
be making bags to sell there - hopefully... this craft/selling
business is rather new to me and so far disappointing.. I'm not selling
anything so far. But I know that it just takes time.. I'm one of those that
wants instant gratification and I get "down" when things don't go my
way immediately... I know... Take deep breaths, think positive selling
thoughts and things will pick up soon - right?

Anyway, I have a few things on my Etsy shoppe - Circles and Dotts....
check them out..

More tomorrow!

enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment